WE'RE DEDICATED TO FINDING CALIFORNIA’S BEST LIMITED PRODUCTION WINES.
Our mission at Corktops is to find California’s best limited production wines not found in other parts of the country for our clients. The number of wineries in California has exploded in the last few years, making it difficult for the average wine-lover to keep up with what’s truly great and what’s not. So we do the work for you, scouring California and the rest of the U.S. in search of the best new wines we can find from family-operated wineries that put the passion into each bottle. 90% of what we taste we will not recommend to you, the other 10% you will find on our website.
We value long-term relationships with our customers. We’ll work to learn your personal tastes and make recommendations from our latest discoveries. Corktops is your inside connection to the best of California wine. We guarantee everything we sell – if for whatever reason you are not happy with a selection simply contact us and we’ll replace it.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …