New release from Beaux-Freres owner Mike Etzel. Tiny production.
For the 2016 Chardonnay there was one new French oak barrel and the amphora. The new oak percentage was 27% with the remaining 73% being fermented and aged in the amphora. The cooper for the new barrel was Francois Freres, all this wine competed malolactic fermentation.
93+ Points Robert Parker: "The 2016 Sequitur Chardonnay has a gregarious nose of spiced, baked yellow apples and warm pineapple with notes of toast, honey, hazelnut and hay. Medium to full-bodied, it fills the mouth with warm orchard and tropical fruits accented by nuances of baking spice, nuts and honey, with a touch of creaminess to the texture, juicy acidity and a long, mineral-laced finish. 85 cases produced."
Recently Viewed Products
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …