Limited 6-Pack Sampler of Two Hands 2010 Garden Series Shiraz.
For the past ten years, Two Hands Wines has tried to answer the question, 'Does Australian Shiraz have regionality?' For the first time with the 2010 vintage, they have packaged together all six wines in the Garden Series. All of these Two Hands wine are rated over 90 Points and hard to secure. A limited opportunity to try some of Australia's highest-rated Shiraz! The Garden Series consists of one bottle each of:
- Two Hands 2010 Bella's Garden Shiraz (Barossa Valley) - 95 Points Wine Spectator
- Two Hands 2010 Max's Garden Shiraz (Heathcote) - 92 points Wine Spectator
- Two Hands 2010 Samantha's Garden Shiraz (Clare Valley) - 92 points Wine Spectator
- Two Hands 2010 Harry & Edward's Garden Shiraz (Langhorne Creek) - 90 points Wine Spectator
- Two Hands 2010 Lily's Garden Shiraz (McLaren Vale) - 93 Points Wine Spectator
- Two Hands 2010 Sophie's Garden Shiraz (Padthaway) - 91 points Wine Spectator